Start with a Free Trial Lesson
4055 Evergreen Square Village, Suite 230,
San Jose (Evergreen), CA 95135
San Jose (Evergreen), CA 95135
|Plan||Advanced Teacher||Master Teacher|
|One 60 minute individual lesson per week||$75||$80|
|Two 60 minute individual lessons per week||$70 + $70||$75 + $75|
|One 45 minute individual lesson per week||$62||$67|
|Two 45 minute individual lessons per week||$57 + $57||$62 + $62|
|One 30 minute individual lesson per week||$47||$52|
|Two 30 minute individual lessons per week||$42 + $42||$47 + $47|
|One 45 minute + one 30 min lesson per week (2 discounts applied)||$57 + $42||$62+ $47|
|Second student from the same family signs up for individual lesson||$5 discount|
|Pre-Piano Group Class (45 minutes) for 3-5 year olds||$39|
|One 60 minute piano duo lesson||$50 per person|
|One 45 minute piano duo lesson||$40 per person|
|One 30 minute piano duo lesson||$30 per person|
|Theory and Ear Training Class||$26|
Performances & Certifications (Our students perform at least 3 times a year)
|Studio recitals at the Grace Church of Evergreen||December & May|
|Annual Honor Christmas and Spring Recitals at Santa Clara University Music Recital Hall||December & May|
|National Piano Auditions (Test)||Spring|
|California Certificate of Merit (Test)||Spring|
|Celebration of The World & Centuries of Music Festival at Santa Clara University Music Recital Hall||Fall|
Fees & Extra Costs
|Bounced check fee||$25|
|Late payment fee after the 1st of a month.||$15|
|Late payment fee after the 10th of a month.||$35|
|Late payment fee after the 20th of a month.||$60|
- Tuition shall be paid in advance no later than the 1st of the month. There is a LATE FEE after the 1st of the month
- For any cancellations the Student has to notify the Teacher directly by phone or email no later than 24 HOURS in advance. There will be no make-up lessons or credit issued for the missed lessons without 24 hour notification. In case of health problems, the credit will be issued for all missed lessons (with doctor’s verification)
- In case of Teacher’s temporary absence, lessons will continue with the substitute teacher assigned by the Director of the School.
- Student may terminate lessons for any reason by providing a written notice to the School no later than ONE MONTH prior to leaving. This policy is arranged in order to give the School time to fill spots in Teacher’s schedule. If Student does not provide one month’s advance written notice, the School shall charge Student one month’s tuition in full, even if no lessons are provided during that month.
- Student’s spot on a Teacher’s regular schedule can be guaranteed for up to 2 weeks for regular school breaks or trips/vacations. PPS cannot guarantee student’s time for longer periods, unless student’s lessons are prepaid from the time lessons will have resumed. In other case The student will have to re-register again with $30 registration fee without such a prepayment.
- Student’s participation in School concerts, recitals, competitions and other events are encouraged but not required (except mandatory semester Studio recitals).
- Parents are entirely responsible for the well-being and appropriate behavior of their children at all times on School premises.